An Advocate In Family Law Cases
Erin Marie Stratte Esq.
- Property Division
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Child Custody & Support
- Spousal Support
- Same Sex Family Law
Attorney Stratte's passion is family law. She brings significant experience with bench trials and alternative dispute resolution to assist her clients with compassionate resolution of these deeply personal legal issues. In addition, she has many recent wins at long cause trials in property division, domestic violence restraining orders, custody, contempt of court and fee awards, among other successes.
Attorney Stratte received her Bachelor of the Arts from the University of California Berkeley in Women's Studies, located in Berkeley, California. Thereafter, she received her professional doctorate in law from Southwestern Law School located in Los Angeles, California. She was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2012. Attorney Stratte is also admitted before the United States Eastern, Northern, and Central Districts for the Court of California. She has served in various positions with the Sacramento Bar Association and is a lifetime member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. She enjoys experiencing the outdoors in this beautiful state of California, is an active member of her church, and volunteers for various organizations throughout the region.
Attorney Stratte is dedicated to providing her clients with zealous advocacy combined with shrewd legal strategy, utilizing innovation and creativity, designed to maximize results. When you need excellent legal representation-Attorney Stratte delivers!
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Women's Studies
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- Sacramento Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney San Mateo Superior Court
- California Lawyers Association